Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mountain Magnetism

Driving out the other day, before dawn, I came up on this vista and felt so fortunate to see it.
With all the soft colors and the movement of the fog through the canyons, the scene was full of softness and I felt a sense of wonder.  I knew it would be a great day.  Big Sur has a way of bringing things to visible form, and giving silent messages of Grace.

The magnetic feeling of the love of Nature is unmistakable.  Recent rains have brought out the greens and new shoots are forming.  Some of the older trees are breaking and falling.  Change is in the air.

Plans for new activities and ways to share this magnificent treasure are appearing.  What a great time of year!

If you are in the area, and would like to join a new meetup, check out this link:
Big-Sur-Visionary-Life-Network

This is a monthly event on the fourth Tuesday of every month, from 3 to 7 PM, at the Grange Hall in big Sur.  It's a chance to hang out and share ideas, create support for one another in our creative and visionary lives.  Hope to see you there!

Best wishes for your magnetic and dynamic enjoyment of your day,
Betty

Welcome to Big Sur! YouTube welcome video

About Betty:
I have spent over forty years in the back country of Big Sur, gathering experience that I would love to share with you.
My service orientation drives my successful food distrubution business, and is key in the high quality of my fashion items, known for their originality and quality.  
I have served on various boards and community organizations for many years, including the school board that esatblished an independent school district in this are.  I currently serve on the Executive Committee of the Planning Process for the California Coastal Trail, Big Sur section.  In June of 2015 I will join the Big Sur Multi Agency Advisory Council as local representative.



No comments: